How To Add Background Music To Instagram Story: Instagram is a free, online photo-sharing application and social network platform that was acquired by Facebook in 2012. Instagram allows users to edit and upload photos and short videos through a mobile app. Users can add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts and make them searchable by other users within the app.
Each post by a user appears on their followers’ Instagram feeds and can also be viewed by the public when tagged using hashtags or geotags. Users also have the option of making their profile private so that only their followers can view their posts.
How much time do you spend watching Instagram stories every day? I’m sure that always you’re watching Instagram stories before you even look at the new images in your feed. Instagram’s stories are powerful, captivating, engaging, and of course fun. Facebook owns Instagram over a few past years. If you talk about everybody’s personal experience, presently, Instagram is everybody’s favorite even mine.
Instagram is the best and most popular social media apps as of today. one of everybody’s favorite is Instagram stories to add music. Now that the Instagram Music feature has arrived, read on to find out how to use the Instagram Music feature:
With over 1 Billion Instagram users watching Instagram stories every day, by not posting any to your account, you’re missing out on a huge potential to build your relationship with your audience, increase traffic to your feed and boost your engagement rate!
- Instagram Highlights
- Share Songs from Spotify
- Share Instagram Posts to Your Story
- Repost Other Users Instagram Stories
- Add Links
- Hashtag Stickers
- Location stickers
- Add Text (Size, Fonts & Tagging)
- Create a ‘Peek-a-Boo’ Effect
- Add A Colored Background
- Draw & Handwrite
- Face Filters
- Video Styles
Note: To take a boomerang, simply tap the record button once and wait! A number of photos will be taken very quickly to create your boomerang. To create the best boomerangs, make a small but deliberate movement while it’s recording.
How To Add Background Music To Instagram Story
The Instagram app is available for download on Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices through the App Store, and on Android devices through Google Play.
Here is how to put music on your story photo or video after capturing. To add your favorite music you need to pursue the following simple steps.
- Open up the Instagram app and tap on the Camera button present in the top left corner.
- Secondly, you have to take an image or make a video. Then, you have to select the Sticker option available at the top.
- The Sticker option now contains the Instagram Music sticker, sandwiched between the GIF sticker and the Time sticker.
- The song options are divided into three sections: Popular, Genres, and Moods.
- After you pick a song for your Instagram story, you can select the time stamp of the song. (you can choose how you want your song to appear: With Lyrics or just the song alone).
- Make sure you disable the audio for the recorded clip so it doesn’t interrupt the music.
- You can add final changes to your story.
Unfortunately, adding music to Instagram is restricted to just Instagram Stories and can’t be used for Instagram posts. Additionally, Instagram Music isn’t available for Instagram business accounts.
This article is about how to add background music to the Instagram story. With full explanation based on the topic. Plus Pictures that help you more to do the above steps easily. I hope the steps mentioned above help you use the feature with great convenience and ease.